Industrial News... a powerful tool for business development...
What is Industrial News?
Industrial News is a day-to-day surveillance tool for construction, investment and maintenance/shutdown projects in the industrial world. From initial stages to final completion of projects, our watchful eye keeps you informed on projects, regardless of the stage they are in at any given moment. Powerful and user-friendly, the Industrial News interface provides you with a simple and flexible look at the market. Information is updated as soon as it becomes available. Industrial News is a precious tool for your market research.
Projects are available via the interface as they are received, more often than not, while in the planning stages. Our interface provides up to date information on industrial projects; whether for construction, modernization, maintenance/shutdown works or major supplies. Our database is consulted on a regular basis by engineers, consultants, architects, contractors, manufacturers and distributors of products and services.
The Key to improve your sales
Effective and sustained prospecting is often neglected by firms. However, in the mid-term, it is often this element that sets a successful and growing department in a class by itself. Of course, costs related to the development of a prospect with real potential are usually high. If your firm is like most, you pay $300 for each prospect call you make! Industrial News does the prospecting for you, saving you time and money. We publish qualified leads that instantly place you in the arena where decisions are made. We provide key contacts to decision-makers who will move these projects ahead.
In fact, depending on your sector of activity, a large part of your sales and marketing strategy may depend on this precious database. Reduce your workload and rapidly identify the 20% of projects that provide you with 80% of your turnover. Only this tool provides you with such a swift, clear view to a professional sale, focused on industrial construction projects, renovations, maintenance/shutdown works or major supplies. This clarity allows you to push ahead of your competitors by design. What we are offering you is an essential, high performance tool!
Industrial News is a global tool, designed to support your whole sales force at the prospecting level! In brief, Industrial News, commonly known as IN:
If you are an experienced professional, you will be surprised to find projects in your area that you were not aware of.
If you are a novice, you will amaze colleagues and superiors with the information you will get. Instantly know as much as a research team seeking out projects!
- IN provides timely access to privileged information that can be useful in obtaining key contracts.
- IN provides you with a rapid return on your investment.
- IN allows you to talk to design professionals who are in a position to specify your product/services...
- IN provides you with new business opportunities by allowing you to reach new potential clients.
- IN identifies key contacts and managers of projects.
- IN allows you to find new projects ahead of your competition.
- IN is the research tool for projects in Canada.
- IN is an essential tool, giving a clear and large-scale view of all Canadian projects.
Some system features
Updated daily: Industrial News is updated every day to include the most recently available information. This real time follow-up provides you with a unique edge; it helps you to monitor the development of each project.
Projects tailored to your needs: Thousands of projects are undertaken in Canada each year in all regions and fields of activity. To simplify the process, Industrial News helps you create a personalized profile to receive information pertinent to your company's field of activities.
User-friendly interface: Our interface is intuitive and easy-to-use. Finding, consulting and filing projects is as easy as using e-mail software such as Outlook ©. Here is a preview of our interface.
Alerts: When a project is important to you, you can place it in your Favorites. When listed as a Favorite and once your e-mail feature has been activated, you will be notified by email of any updates to the project. For example, when the launch date of a project is changed or when new companies join the project.
Security and confidentiality: Industrial News does not share any client information with third parties. You will not receive unsolicited e-mail based on the information you supplied while subscribing to the service (see our Confidentiality Policy).
And more: Available anywhere through the Internet, at any time, our system is 100 % compatible with most popular operating systems and browsers.
All available information pertaining to listed projects is shared with you. Here is a brief overview of the information you will have access to:
... and so much more! Our team can easily gather up to 150 different categories of information on any given project...
- Project name
- Stage (planning, design, bidding, under construction, etc.)
- Category (agriculture, printing works, chemical & oil products, etc. - see home page for details). Classified using "CIS" codes - Competitive Intelligence System.
- Type of work:
- Expansion / Addition
- Addition to process
- Space planning / Organization
- New construction
- Demolition / Dismantling
- Maintenance / Shutdown
- Renovation / Alterations / Modernization
- Professional Services only
- Type of project (public, private)
- Trade requirements (mechanical, electricity, etc.)
- Project title
- Project summary
- Building specifications (number of storeys, of units, etc.)
- Project initiators
- Contractors involved
- Professionals (engineers, consultants, architects, etc.)
- Contact names
- Closing date (when for tender)
- Project start date
- Project end date
- SIC code
- Project history
Your personal information
Industrial News is an interactive software. To facilitate monitoring of projects, the following information can be associated to each project:
- Representative (who is in charge of the project in your company)
- Follow-up date
- Did we bid on the project ? (yes or no)
- Comments (text)
How many reports can you expect?
Over 5000 new industrial projects per year in Canada, plus regular updates of current projects, the breakdown of which respects the demography of each province.
* Please note that data is available in English only for all provinces, with the exception of the Province of Quebec, where it is available in French only.